Tuesday 4 March 2014

Just popping in!

Hey you guys!  I have been M.I.A. for a few weeks...I don't even know where to begin!

I have so much to blog about, and not enough time. I have been adjusting and preparing myself in ministry etc. and have had the opportunity to meet with so many different people from all walks of life.  As I write this, my family and I are preparing to relocate and there are so many details to sort out.

At the moment we are processing death, the capacities of marriage, new life, transitioning, ministry...the ups and downs of life...I am so thankful for the husband that I have.  His support has been immensely positive and stregthening.

I just wanted to pop in and say 'hey!' sooooo: "HEY!!!!!" :-)

I'm looking forward to sharing my past few weeks with you, I'm just asking that you bear with me as I get situated.

See you guys again VERY soon - there is SO MUCH that I want to share with you guys!!!!

Hands up in gratefulness, heart full of anticipation,
xoxo Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment