Wednesday 19 February 2014

Birthday Shout It / Publishing Opportunity / Event Planning



Happy Birthday Gueli!!!! Another year older, another year wiser! My prayer is that God continues to strengthen and keep you as you mature in grace! I can still remember the day you were born! We called the nurses desk at your hospital so often that she was adopted into our family! We waited almost 24 hours for you – and it was well worth it! :-) Enjoy your day hun!
I’m starting to feel really old these days…LOL!

Last week a friend in a spoken word forum brought a book prospect to our attention that I would like to share with you. 

Firstly, the deadline is May 14th ( I want to put that out there FIRST because I hate when I come across an interesting opportunity and pump myself up to enter, then see that the deadline is loooong gone…sigh) and it’s all about showcasing artisans.

Entitled “Hurricanes: The Anthology”, this project requests entries in poetry, short stories, paintings, sculptures, etc.  I was contemplating the possibility of sending some of my work in, and if you are interested, maybe you should do the same.
I’m not going to write too much about it because there is a lot of information on the website that you are going to have to read through.


We are ten weeks into 2014 and I’m working on a proposal for a family event.  I’m hoping that I can stay focused today…it IS Wednesday, and I’m pushing through the week with expectations of a positive review. 
We are two days away from the weekend! :-D (That statement gave someone life just now) We can do it!  Blessings to you and yours! And thanks once again for joining me on this journey!

Hands up in confidence, heart full of ambition,

xoxo Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment