Saturday 1 February 2014

Dream Car? (Car Rant)

I want one of these
Nissan Micra (Nissan March) (It has to be left-handed)

or...

one of these
Volkswagen Beetle


But when my husband sees them....he sees THIS!

(Insert HUGE sigh here) So what is a girl to do?

I have always had a thing for these little cars (ever since I was really young and 'buggy-punching') and they are economically sound (gas averages $5.60 here at the moment )

I have been willing to negotiate (because marriage takes COMPROMISE)...sadly, he refuses to do so, even though I promised him that I would leave the Easter colors and pick something more masculine...like black or blue :-P... He will not budge!!! LOL!

My friends think something is officially wrong with me because I make them stop and stare when we pass a parked one...or I ask for a moment of silence when one drives by, just so I can bask in its artistry...LOL (Yes, it's THAT bad!!!)

I think that is my random blog rant for the month....LOL! Thank you for listening, and if you happen to have any ideas that can help me nag persuade him to at least THINK about it, they are welcomed! LOL!

1 comment: