Friday 31 January 2014

What a Rush!!!!

Today I am prepping for a few things this weekend, but I had to get geared up because there have been so many little odds and ends that I feel like I'm going to be driven crazy!!!! (Thank goodness for to-do lists and voice memos!)
Ministering with Pen & Tongue @ Toastmasters event.
Picture courtesy ThinQ Inc.





My weekend started a bit early because Pen & Tongue had the opportunity to minister at Toastmasters Luminaries (1510789...I think It was) at the College of The Bahamas campus - they had a poetry slam and it was nice to see so many persons interested in the art of spoken word.

This evening I am visiting a Kiwanis event entitled 'Jazz in the Garden'.  I am looking forward to ministry there, and I'm excited about meeting this group.  They have gone above and beyond in civic duty and I have never met such a driven group before.

I'm looking forward to my Fruit & Vegetable box from Chiccharney Farms (and I STILL haven't blogged about my last box - which was wonderful by the way!!!!) If you guys have not inquired about the possible packages they have available, you are truly missing out on the freshest seasonable vegetables and fruits, as well as honey AND authentic hot pepper sauces that you can not find anywhere else here in The Bahamas (Yes, I said it!!!)

We are headed by the in-laws this weekend and I am looking forward to bike-riding, unwinding and spending time with my parents-in-law :-) (I thank God for them!!!)

I pray that you enjoy this weekend you guys! And I'm looking forward to sharing with you this upcoming week!

Hands up in anticipation, heart full of hope,

xoxo Jenna

P. S. It's the WEEKEND!!!!!

1 comment: