Tuesday 28 January 2014

Wedding Weekend!

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Coreado & Ro'Nell Adderley!!!
I LOVE WEDDINGS!!!!!  There is something about two people pledging their undying love to each other in covenant that leaves me in awe every single time.  Working with Lyndah Wells  (blog post here) has been difficult in this regard, because I find myself wanting to cry at EVERY SINGLE WEDDING!!!!!

My muse, the beautiful Ro'Nell Pinder-Adderley
 Each wedding has magic of it's own that is cast by the individual stories of the bride and groom...and to be caught up in that spell is AMAZING!!!

Saturday was just as exciting - I had a wedding to photograph  - but, not just ANY wedding - I had the opportunity to celebrate with my baby cousin!!!!! :-)  There were so many adorable little details that made the event such a special one! And I enjoyed every moment!

I spent the weekend with Nelly, and although we didn't get to talk much, it was an honor to be there with her. I really didn't know what to say - I  wanted her to know how proud I was of her but I kept choking up! There was a point where I just sat there and watched her - she has become such a beautiful young woman, with an elegance and poise all her own.

There is a popular Irish Wedding Blessing that is recited
during these times of celebration, and I felt it would be fitting to share here as they begin their new life together:

"May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and the rain fall soft upon your fields,
And until we meet again my friend,
May God hold you in the hollow (palm) of His hand."



Hands up in celebration, heart full of happiness,

xoxo Jenna

1 comment:

  1. Wedding Weekend, J. Christina Photography, Bride and Groom, Bahamian Wedding, Island wedding, Bahamas Wedding Photography

    ReplyDelete