Friday 17 January 2014

It's Friday!!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!



I don’t know why, but knowing that it is FINALLY Friday feels like I was releasing a breath that I didn’t know I was holding since Monday! Something about 72 hours where you can do whatever you please is liberating!!!  No school pickups and drop-offs, no more traffic, and most importantly – I don’t have to get out of bed until I feel like it (even though my body is programmed to wake up at 5:30am)!!!

I have not decided the plans for my weekend yet, but that’s okay, because it’s MINE, all mine! (Well, not really because I’m married and have wifely and mommy duties, but yeah….LOL)

I think I’m going to do a bit of house cleaning while I wait on my fruit and veggie box from Chiccharney Farms  :-) They are a 3rd generation agri-business stationed in Andros (one of our beautiful Bahama islands). I will blog all about the experience in short order, and let you know how you can receive YOUR fresh, native fruits and vegetables delivered straight to your doorstep (free of charge in New Providence).  

If you can't wait for my blog post, and wish to receive your fruit and vegetable box this weekend also, that's cool too :-) You can contact them at  (242) 676-2977 or (242) 423-3716 you can also contact them via email: chiccharneyfarmsltd@gmail.com.

I don’t even know what else to say! I'm just so excited that the weekend has FINALLY decided to grace us with it's presence! (I mean we have only been waiting for 4 days, 9 hours and 37 36 secs for this moment, but who's counting?!?!?!?)  I hope that you have a safe and enjoyable weekend!

Hands up in excitement, heart full of EXCITEMENT,  (lol!)

xoxo Jenna 
WEEKEND HERE I COME!!!!!

1 comment: