Monday 27 January 2014

Monday : Birthday Shout Out/ Pen & Tongue :-)

It's Monday! (womp, womp, wooomp....lol)

Firstly, let me say Happy Birthday to my (not so little) cousin, Travis! I can actually remember the day he was born! I was so excited to be a big cousin and hold him!!! :-D
So dearest one, know that I love you and I wish I was there to celebrate with you!!! I am so proud of the young man that you have become! Enjoy your day!

Right now, I'm gearing up for  Pen & Tongue...as I mentioned before (here), the Christian spoken word group is about to present it's second event, entitled "Words Unplugged".  It is going to be open mic, and I'm looking forward to not only sharing but listening to the ministry that will be at the event.  I think I'm REALLY looking forward to the worship experience at the end, more than anything else! ( It is so cool to have worship at the end!!!!)

On Saturday, we shot the event promo and to show everyone just how much fun we had, we also uploaded the
bloopers :-D

If you happen to be in the neighborhood, I hope that you can join us! I will be posting again as we get closer to the date to introduce you to the poets as well as give you a bit more info about the upcoming event.

Mondays is looking a bit bright you guys! I hope that you enjoy your week... :-D

Hands up in celebration, heart full of hope,

xoxo Jenna

2 comments: