Monday 13 January 2014

It's Monday! Bring on the motivation!

So...these past few weeks I have REALLY been looking forward to Mondays because of a Bahamian group of actors who call themselves Collage Entertainment. 'Collage dem' created weekly installments called: "Hello Monday" which aired on (Yes, you are so smart!!!) Monday! :-)

I can not tell a lie.  My WHOLE family looks forward to these installments because they are so funny!!!! They teach us to laugh at ourselves and our culture. The problem is...the season is over :-( I am not a 'Scandalite' or 'Gladiator' (or whatever you want to call it) but I can empathize with them when it comes to the countdown of a new season.

I have to find something to do with my Mondays until February...and I really don't think it's fair! :-(

Now it's back to finding some sort of motivation to pull me through Monday...with enough momentum for Wednesday...with just enough energy left over for the weekend!!!! :-D

What is a girl to do? The only thing I can think of is to learn the opening song for the segment. (I think I've almost got it too!)

I've taken it upon myself to upload the very first "Hello Monday" video from the YouTube page so that you can see for yourself just how HILARIOUS this group is...I don't think I could possible pick a favorite episode either.  But I'm sure of one thing - when you hear me humming the tune or laughing to myself, pity me...I'm more than likely reminiscing until the next season...sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment