Wednesday 29 January 2014

This is interesting...


A friend of mine shared this post on Facebook and I 'couldn't catch' (couldn't stop laughing)  because my husband and I were JUST discussing this...

Now, I didn't deny the fact that this is really how it is in our home, but it was hilarious to know that other people have this same problem situation!

I can't help it though! I love to sleep right under him, and then I don't sleep in one solitary position like he can...so let's call this picture 'Exhibit A', but push this bed up against a wall (and press my hubby right against it...that's what he says anyway...lol) and you technically have us in a nut shell.

I personally think that the person who created this is genius for giving me physical lines where our mental lines would normally be - it's down to a science (because I also share his pillow...LOL).

I'm still trying to find out where I can find these sheets, so if you know where I can purchase them PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me! :-D         

Happy Wednesday you guys!!!!

Hands up in joy, heart full of possibilities,

xoxo Jenna                                                                   



1 comment: