Wednesday 15 January 2014

It's WEDNESDAY people!!!! Look alive!



I hate calling Wednesday ‘Hump Day’ (hate is such a strong word…let me start over…) 

I dislike calling Wednesday ‘Hump Day’, it makes me feel like I have soooo much to go through before I can get there, and living on an island, (in such a laid back atmosphere) it just doesn’t sit right with me.  So, until I can find the proper name for it let’s just talk about how the week is going…

This is the second week in the year – I still can’t believe it! Have I told you guys Happy New Year yet? (No?! Pitiful. LOL) I have horrible online etiquette (I still leave convos mid-chat and forget to say: brb) So – HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! How many resolutions have you broken already?  :-P 

As of last year, I decided to simply set goals and prepare myself for the journey of a new year (I think that explanation deserves a blog  entry of its own because it will allow me to introduce someone special to me). But, this week has been an interesting one so far.  We gave our Budgie away on Monday, and I look forward to hearing all of the cool stories that will be shared by his new owner J I love to see kids smile, and there was so much excitement when she came by to pick him up! He wasn’t a problem bird, and I know that he will go out of his way to please his new friend. 

Tuesday was quiet...I’m wondering if that’s because Raphi isn’t here. LOL! He is adjusting well to his new home, and we are adjusting to only feeding the stray cats.  (There are about six in total that visit every now and then with three constants.) I visited La Clique D'Affaires on Tuesday and I'm looking forward to sharing my shopping experience with you! The store has recently reopened and I can already tell that it is going to be a breath of fresh air to my wardrobe (I may actually consider this 'fashionista' thing after all...)

It’s rounding out to be a beautiful week, and I’m enjoying the time I’m getting to spend with my hubby. (He has a few days off from work, and lots of attention to shower on me…I’m one blessed gal!) 

Hands up in gratefulness, heart full of harmony,

xoxo Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment