Sunday 1 March 2015

Coming Home...



I feel like a prodigal child…. :-(

There were so many distractions these past few months that I was either unable to blog, couldn’t find the time to blog, or didn’t have the strength to blog…

Today, I just wanted to pop in and say that I am ALIVE!!! (No seriously, I have had two near death experience that have truly refocused and realigned my perspective).

There is so much that I want to blog about, and I came to the conclusion that I would not write ANYTHING until I made up in my mind that I would dedicate myself to my blog.  It is not fair to you (or myself) that I abandon the blog for such long periods of time…so I’m going to work on that...

This year has been an interesting one so far.  A VERY interesting year full of surprises…I will find a way to chronicle them at some point, so please bear with me.

This is just ANOTHER post to say that YES, I was M.I.A but I am back and I plan on keeping it that way.

So here is to new beginnings, transparency, and a continuation of a journey…

Hands up in expectancy, heart full of anticipation,


xoxo  Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment